How to Make Motorized Guillotine Window & Door Systems Order?
The Guillotine Window from TGP systems is a vertical sliding sash window suitable to create full floor to ceiling elevations of smooth sliding glass with slim 24mm horizontal framing.
Panel Size and Profile Sections
The slim framed sash windows can hold panels of glass with a maximum width of 4000mm and height of 900mm. The sizes of the panels related with the weight and project details. The whole guillotine window systems consist of 3 or 4 panels.
Glass thickness in total can be max 24 mm. Any glass available on request. (double glass 24 mm, single glass 8 mm, argon filled cavity / [6/8]mm toughened inner with low e coating, Low Iron Glass, Low Maintenance Coatings, Solar Control Coatings, IQ Heated Glass, Privacy Glass, Electro Chromic Glass, Coloured/Transparent / Decorative Interlayers (on small sizes), Acoustic Interlayers (on small sizes), Anti Reflective Glass Typical Glass Ug value 1.1 W/m2K )
Colour frames can be powder coated any RAL colour. Anodised colours are also available on request.
Automated with remote control. (Not manual control so power supply would be needed in any case of electricity problems)
If you need a quotation for guillotine window system ,please kindly send us;
- The dimensions of the required guillotine window; width-height.
- Glass detail, which type of glass you need? Properties of the glass?
- Colour of the aluminum profile .
- We will appreciate If you may send the photo of the project that you will apply guillotine.
Our technical team will examine your request and send you offer in a short period.
Delivery and Shipment
Requested guillotine windows will be prepared in a special packaging in box pallette in order to avoid any damage during transportation.
- The aluminium frame has no thermal properties as you may see on our drawings .
- As you know, the U-Value measures how much heat is lost by passing through building material – whether that’s floors, walls, roofs or windows. Our product which is mostly offered as wintergarden or smoking areas solutions for restaurants no need U Value measures. The aluminium frame that we are using is supported by brush and can not say completely insulated however air. So the U-value of the frame vary based on the glass package that it is modeled with. As an example, 4+16+4 mm Solar Control Low-E Glass has U Value W/(m2K) : 1.3 (overall Uw values must be calculated per installation)
Construction and Installation and Technical Assistance
All the above information is based on a typical installation. Dimensions of frame and operation voids may vary depending on size and weights of glass units. As all system will be prepared to installation which can be carried out by local ınstallers easily in accordance with TGP design drawings which are produced uniquely per project with an assumed wind load of 0.65 kN/m2 unless otherwise specified. If requested, we may help you with our technical asistance on site as well. Please feel free to ask about technical assistance issue details.
* The goods will be delivered as in the drawings with the requested dimensions that both parties are agreed on.
* The state of the technical specifications in accordance with the reference inquiry form. We guarantee the mentioned characteristics for a period of 2 years (as of the production date), only applies if the product has not been damaged as a result of exterior contact, either mechanical or chemical, and if it has been stored in good conditions in its original packaging.
TGP does not, in any case, guarantee any damage resulting from the installation. We strongly advise our installers to take on decennial liability insurance to cover the installation.
TGP reserves the right to examine the damaged goods. If required, the claimant is obliged to return the defective articles to TGP. Should certain products no longer conform to the two above-mentioned points, TGP will bear only the expenses for the replacement product, but will not, in any case, bear the costs of dismantling the defective product, or reinstallation, nor any other direct or indirect expense.